It is the mission of TOMCO Group of Companies to provide its employees with proper training to insure safe work practices and conditions.
Protection of the environment, our employees, other workers on the job-site, and the public, are prime concerns of our company. We take pride in the quality of our work and the careful maintenance of our equipment.
Due to the nature of the oilfield specialty work done by TOMCO Group of Companies, we focus on safety issues that are characteristic to the services provided by us to industry. Secondly we focus on general rules and regulations that are of concern to the industry.
- Provide continuous direction toward safe work habits for our employees.
- Ensure all personnel have received proper training as set forth in the Safety Manual, as required by Government Regulatory Agencies and specific requirements of our clients.
- Be responsive to any concerns brought forward by an employee whatever his or her position.
- Follow the guidelines set forth in the Safety Manual.
- Follow all rules and regulations required by law.
- Follow all rules and regulations set forth by our clients.
- It is every employee’s responsibility, whatever their position, to ensure that they and their fellow workers maintain a proper and safe work environment.