Requisition Id: BD01
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven Business Development Representative to support our Leduc, Grande Prairie and Fort St John Branch locations. This salaried position will be based in Leduc. This individual will be responsible for generating new business opportunities be self-motivated, with a strong combination of prospecting and strategic sales skills. This person must proactively and aggressively target and pursue new and existing accounts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Generate new business opportunities.
• Research and develop existing accounts
• Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns
• Hit assigned Key Performance Metrics
• Uncover a prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities, while highlighting the Tomco value
• Develop an in-depth understanding of Tomco Group of Companies, industry trends, and competition
• Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results
• Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
• Collaborate with the sales team to share best practices and make recommendations to more effectively close sales and ensure customer loyalty
• Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure an excellent experience
• Travel to attend trade shows or other client meetings when requested or necessary
• Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Previous high volume cold-calling experience
• Must be a positive, self-driven team-member with a desire to learn
• Experience with the current products or markets that we serve
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle time effectively
• The ability to accurately determine lead qualifications
• Proficient with computer skills and reporting, experience with a CRM is considered an asset
• Tomco will supply a vehicle, lap top, cell phone, expense & fuel cards.
|Job Category||Business Development|