TOMCO Industrial Ltd.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, driven Business Development Representative to support our Rentals & Sales division. This salaried position will be based in London, Ontario. This individual will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and must be self-motivated, with a strong combination of prospecting and strategic sales skills. This person must proactively and aggressively target and pursue new and existing accounts.
What You’ll Do
- Generate new business opportunities.
- Research and develop existing accounts.
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns
- Hit assigned Key Performance Metrics
- Uncover a prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities, while highlighting the Tomco value proposition.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Tomco Group of Companies, industry trends, and competition
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results.
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Collaborate with the sales team to share best practices and make recommendations to more effectively close sales and ensure customer loyalty
- Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure an excellent experience
- Travel to attend trade shows or other client meetings when requested or necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Previous high volume cold-calling experience.
- Must be a positive, self-driven team-member with a desire to learn.
- Experience with the current products or markets that we serve.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle time effectively.
- The ability to accurately determine lead qualifications.
- Proficient with computer skills and reporting, experience with a CRM is considered an asset.
- TOMCO will supply a vehicle, laptop, cell phone, expense & fuel cards.
TOMCO Industrial Ltd. Represents & Distributes for some of the World’s Top Specialty Equipment Providers.
- Hydro-test and Isolation tools
- Pneumatic or Hydraulic Torquing and Tensioning Equipment.
- Cold Pipe Cutting and Beveling Equipment
- Flange Facing tools
- Pipe End prep tools
- Milling Machines & Key Mills
- Portable Lathes
- Blind flanges
- Full equipment service, repair, and calibration available
Global Brands We Represent:
- Climax Portable Machine Tools
- Calder Valve Testing & Repair Systems
- Atlas Copco
|Job Category||Business Development|