TOMCO Production Services Ltd. is a privately held Alberta based company that has been operating for 20 years.
Candidates will be considered that have relevant experience in the following Services.
UT Level 1, Stud Tensioning, Hydraulic Torquing, Portable Machining
Responsibilities and duties
To be successful in their trade, our technicians need to
- Use their hands skillfully
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical ability
- Perform lifting and physical labor
- work independently and take direction from supervisors
- Work as part of a team to ensure all targets are met
- Have basic computer knowledge and neat, accurate paperwork
Training & Tickets
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space
Employees must also hold a valid driver’s license with a clean abstract.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- The employee may be exposed to wet, dry, hot, cold or humid, high noise environments
Wages & Benefits
Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications. We offer health benefits, RRSPs, safety incentives and more. Technicians may have the chance to advance to supervisory positions depending on performance reviews and position availability.
Please note that Applicants may be subject to drug and alcohol testing. If an Applicant is requested to take a drug and alcohol test, any offer of employment to the Applicant will be conditional upon passing the
|Job Category||UT Bolting Technician|